logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: seems like CSS files are no longer loading or being rendered
Author
clifft

PostPosted: Thu 27 Jun '24 15:51    Post subject: seems like CSS files are no longer loading or being rendered Reply with quote

Hello.

I'm using Apache/2.4.53 (Win64) mod_perl/2.0.10 Perl/v5.26.3. I've been using this platform for several years and its been rock solid. Everything has been working as expected. I use a VPN for the dedicated IP and its been working well for quite awhile.

Yesterday, a lot of the CSS form stopped working. Its like its not loading the CSS in some cases. When I load my application and inspect it, the CSS from my <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="osis.css" /> is not showing in the style section. This CSS file is in the same directory the application is executed out of.

And the CSS in other modules is not working. For example, in one module, none of the colors are being rendered. The style section looks right. The colors are there, but they don't show on the screen.

I get a 304 code in the access log when I invoke the application.

I don't know if this is an Apache problem. Honestly, I'm at a complete loss on what happened and how to troubleshoot this problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CLiff Tussey

Reply to topic   Topic: seems like CSS files are no longer loading or being rendered View previous topic :: View next topic