logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: MPM-WINNT Asynchronous processing and Patch 51019
Author
kcmurphy

PostPosted: Wed 27 Nov '13 12:01    Post subject: MPM-WINNT Asynchronous processing and Patch 51019 Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to this board. I am hoping that someone can help as I am in a bit of a bind.

Requesting: Compiled version of Apache 2.2.24 32bit MPM-WINNT that uses a version of the patch found on Apache.org (Bug 51019 - https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51019)

Issue: Have website that may have a hundred simultaneous users at one time with some requiring access to large amounts of data. Have searched these forums and the web and have tried every setting that I have found. I believe the solution lies in the request above.

Environment: Running on Win 2008 64bit, but required to use Apache 2.2.24 32bit (no alternatives). System is in Reverse Proxy mode.

Config: (with and without Keepalive)
Code:
<IfModule mpm_winnt_module>
    ThreadsPerChild        500
#    Keepalive               On
#    Keepalivetimeout        15       
    Maxrequestsperchild      0       
</IfModule>

Alternative Tried:
Code:
 EnableMMAP off
 EnableSendfile off
 Win32DisableAcceptEx

If anyone has knowledge of the Patch/Bug Fix 51019 (i.e. Did it work, is it available?), I would greatly appreciate it.

I will return replies as soon as I can. However, I am on the road and will only be able to check-in periodically. Sorry.
covener

PostPosted: Thu 28 Nov '13 1:43    Post subject: Re: MPM-WINNT Asynchronous processing and Patch 51019 Reply with quote

You never described an actual problem. What's wrong with your workload and the winnt MPM as it is today?

Reply to topic   Topic: MPM-WINNT Asynchronous processing and Patch 51019 View previous topic :: View next topic