logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Searching for PHP 5.2.14 - VC6 x86 Non Thread Safe
Author
flatcircle

PostPosted: Fri 17 Sep '10 15:41    Post subject: Searching for PHP 5.2.14 - VC6 x86 Non Thread Safe Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm using the Apache version of this site. Therefore have to use the VC9 versions of PHP.

When I goto http://windows.php.net/download/, I don't see a VC9 version of 5.2.x.

Is this somewhere else available for downloading.

Regards.
flatcircle

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep '10 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or otherwise...

Is it ok to use PHP 5.2.14 (VC6 x86 Thread Safe) with the Apache-build from this site?

Will my server be stable when 'mixing' Apache VC9 with PHP VC6?
glsmith

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep '10 18:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stability .... hmmmm ... is php stable to begin with?

I'd say try it and monitor for a couple hours/days whatever is needed to get a good idea of how it's working. If you have problems then the mod_fcgid route can be taken. Is there a reason you do not want to forge ahead with 5.3.3?
flatcircle

PostPosted: Sat 18 Sep '10 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running a Joomla site with some components which won't work with php 5.3.3. As long as those aren't upgraded, I'll have to stick with the 5.2.x branch.

Reply to topic   Topic: Searching for PHP 5.2.14 - VC6 x86 Non Thread Safe View previous topic :: View next topic