logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: Apache x64 and php x64 on Windows 7
Author
crush123

PostPosted: Thu 05 Nov '09 12:36    Post subject: Apache x64 and php x64 on Windows 7 Reply with quote

i have just upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 7 x64.

Before upgrading, i was running apache 2.2 with php successfully and had mod rewrite activated, using an htaccess file.

now i have upgraded, my php seems to work, and my virtual hosts seem ok, but i have 2 problems.
Because i have moved to 64 bit versions, and it is only the second or third time i have ever set this up, i don't know where i am going wrong

i downloaded apache from blackdot.be (2.2.14) and php x64 (5.2.5) from fusionxlan.com

first problem is that my mod rewrite doesn't work.

i removed the # from the relevant line in httpd.conf and ensured that AllowOverride All was set.

my site is identical to before, but i always get a 404 not found for any page which has a rewritten url, (other pages are ok)

my second problem is that, according to my apache error log, php_curl.dll extension is not being initialised.

i checked my php folder, and the dll is in the right place, and the two dependent dlls are also there, (i also copied them to system32 for good measure) .

very grateful for any help or advice

regards

Reply to topic   Topic: Apache x64 and php x64 on Windows 7 View previous topic :: View next topic