logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: LDAP/AD Server down
Author
SonOfDenny

PostPosted: Mon 22 Jun '09 16:02    Post subject: LDAP/AD Server down Reply with quote

I have been experiencing this problem for quite sometime and I've been unable to trace down the exact cause.

We are using Windows 2k8 sp2 x64 with the CollabNet binaries (Apache 2.2.Cool. LDAP connects back to our AD for authentication. This works for several hours to several days without problem. Seemingly for no apparent reason it stops working giving me this:
Quote:
[Mon Jun 22 09:37:45 2009] [warn] [client 10.x.xx.xx] [6724] auth_ldap authenticate: user XXXXX authentication failed; URI /XXX/XXXXX/ [LDAP: ldap_simple_bind_s() failed][Server Down]
[Mon Jun 22 09:37:45 2009] [error] [client 10.x.xx.xx] access to /XXX/XXXXX/ failed, reason: verification of user id 'XXXXX' not configured

The only info I found similar to this issue is a topic from 2007
http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=1995

I tried to replace the patched modules for 2.2.6 on my 2.2.8 config and it worked for 5 days, but today I have the same issue.

Let me know if I need to give more info. I am at my wits end trying to figure this out! Neutral

Reply to topic   Topic: LDAP/AD Server down View previous topic :: View next topic