logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Post new topic   Forum Index -> Other Software View previous topic :: View next topic
Reply to topic   Topic: PHP Error 403 when sending binary data via xhr
Author
emjiz

PostPosted: Fri 01 Nov '13 18:58    Post subject: PHP Error 403 when sending binary data via xhr Reply with quote

Apache version 2.4
PHP version 5.3

Im trying to send binary data to the server using Xhr sendAsBinary. WHen i test it from localhost it works with no glitches. But when it test from my share host server i get this response:
Code:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /mvc/control/upload.php
on this server.</p>
<p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>
</body></html>

The error log hs the following:
Code:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I thought maybe the problem is with my php scripts so used another url to a different script but it gives me the same error, i even tried entering a php script path that doesnt exist.
I get now problems when sending normal ajax request containing maybe json object.
James Blond

PostPosted: Mon 04 Nov '13 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that file exists?

Code:

grep extension /path/to/php.ini
emjiz

PostPosted: Mon 04 Nov '13 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

@James Bond yes the file exist,i sent a regular requested using POST and it gave me no errors, which lead me to the conclusion that maybe the problem is with the server blocking binary content from clients. My share hosting support reps are also clue less, the weird thing is that everything works fine in my localhost

Reply to topic   Topic: PHP Error 403 when sending binary data via xhr View previous topic :: View next topic