logo
Apache Lounge
Webmasters

About Forum Index Downloads Search Register Log in RSS X

Keep Server Online

If you find the Apache Lounge, the downloads and overall help useful, please express your satisfaction with a donation.

or

Bitcoin

A donation makes a contribution towards the costs, the time and effort that's going in this site and building.

Thank You! Steffen

Your donations will help to keep this site alive and well, and continuing building binaries. Apache Lounge is not sponsored.
Reply to topic   Topic: WAN IP setup not working and PHP?
Author
alexpja

PostPosted: Sat 05 Dec '09 15:45    Post subject: WAN IP setup not working and PHP? Reply with quote

Hi. I just installed the Apache 2.2 Server yesterday and heard Apache can run PHP. How can I install PHP on Apache? Also, I had configured my Apache server to the non-changeable IP of 192.168.1.2. I had setup port forwarding in my router to this IP and I thought when you access the WAN IP from the outside of your network, the port triggers the connection and takes you to my server, causing it to work. Please help.

alexpja
James Blond

PostPosted: Sat 05 Dec '09 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to set up your PHP see http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=2394 skip everything before the PHP part.
Which router do you use?

Please post the part of your config related to the IP setup. Do not post your whole httpd.conf.
alexpja

PostPosted: Sun 06 Dec '09 4:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the Linksys WRT54G2 and Apache HTTP Server 2.2. The PHP I quit on, and the IP for the server is 192.168.1.2, a ?static? IP I set up for it (should I set it to a dynamic IP and keep the server on 24/7, cause it's a laptop)... ATT DSL doesn't block port 80. Port forwarding is on for 192.168.1.2 and DMZ is on for the server.

Reply to topic   Topic: WAN IP setup not working and PHP? View previous topic :: View next topic